Blogtrotters

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lula Band - Not for Sale [2003] [eritrea]


                       R   E   U   P   L   O   A   D   


          Eritrea's got pop !!!  And it comes from Lula Band. 

        This is one of my favorite afro-pop albums. Like previous post, I don't know much about Lula Band ...  I discovered their music by soulseek sharing program few years ago.






        If you have more information about this band, send me an e-mail and I will post it here. Thanx in advance !!!





3 comments:

2b0rn0t0b said...




http://www.mediafire.com/download/yb3dwunwfdx5j5t/Lula_Band_-_%5B2003%5D_-_Not_for_Sale_%5Beritrea%5D.rar

Anonymous said...

Awesome Guys ... loving them

Anonymous said...

Dude this band rocks. Can I ask where do they live now or did? Do you know any page or social media about them. I can not find the any where. I just wanna know if they're alive or something. But big thank's for even recognizing them bro. Big respects.