Blogtrotters

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nati Haile - Beka [2010] [ethiopia]






      Nati Haile is an Ethiopian artist who presides in Toronto, and is a famous and upcoming Ethiopian singer. His first single 'Ken Saymesh' was one of Ethiopian classic favourite songs by Tewodros Taddesse. 

     Nati gave it a new groove and made it even popular. His second single is the one that has made Nati a super star. The song was originally sang by Muluken Mellesse and Nati titled it 'Legenetuwa' and showed his amazing talent.

     His first album 'Let yinegal' was released in 2005 and has sold hunders of thousands of cds world wide. Before he released this album, he released two amazing songs. 

    His second album ' Beka' was released on July 31, 2010. The critics have given it good ratings and it is one of the "must have amharic cds of 2010"


      Nati Haile is known to have a magnificent voice that has been compared to very popular artist like Muluken Mellesse and Tewodros Taddesse. His current album, according to Nati and his producers at Nahom Records, will have popular Ethiopian beats, Reggae, Blues and Hip-hop. 


     Nati has been working on his new album 'BEQA' for three years. He has been perfecting his skills as a singer and song-writer. As a tastement to his potential, all the songs in his new album have been written by himself. All the songs in his new album have been composed by talented artists from Ethiopia and abroad. 


     Nati Haile currently resides in Canada studying different types of music from across the world. 

    This what's said about he's up coming 3rd CD "I'm actually working on my 3rd CD Nati 

                 “now I’m in a very, very, very, very different place than I’ve     ever been It’s going to be a very interesting album, conceptually one of the most exciting projects I’ve worked on, just cause there’s so many new things going on in my life. I work hard trying to build my singing, and musical skills and I feel like I owe it to my fans and supporters to deliver the best music I ...  I'm ready and willing to work hard to bring you good music and take it to the next level all I can do is leave it in God's hands and I know he will help me he stated. ... I hope that my fans feel where I'm coming from. God Bless All…!!!" 

01. Nati Haile - Beka (5:49)
02. Nati Haile - Aselamaliku (5:32)
03. Nati Haile - Endet nesh (4:53)
04. Nati Haile - Enetarek (5:53)
05. Nati Haile - Be edel fanta (6:38)
06. Nati Haile - Asekatalehu (5:04)
07. Nati Haile - Telemegni (5:26)
08. Nati Haile - Konjo lej (3:41)
09. Nati Haile - Atamnem (5:28)
10. Nati Haile - Wub nat ye key dama (4:20)
11. Nati Haile - Belata (5:31)
12. Nati Haile - Temesgen malet new (5:04)
13. Nati Haile - Balawekush (6:31)



3 comments:

2b0rn0t0b said...




http://www.mediafire.com/download/9heq1p7ft95f92u/Nati%20Haile%20-%20Beka%20%5Bethiopia%5D.rar

Anonymous said...

Thanks, 2b0rn0t0b! Once again, you come up with great Ethiopian music.

plastikiniai langai said...

this is great music blog.